Saturday, July 28, 2007

latchkey princess

what has this become?
a question only countered in some monster movie madness.
sometimes spewed out just before the
signal down.
the wizard of oz in reverse.
from color to black and white.
i am completely obsessed with everyone who is completely unobsessed with me.
or sometimes with life.
and by life i dont mean heartbeats and breathing.
i mean 9 to fives and becoming the suburbs.
the complete fuck off of it all being that i am completely obsessed with backyards, christmas trees and lemonaid stands.
its like the northshore is my heaven,
the valley is my golden gates.
excuse me for nodding off.
always boring myself to death.
take a chill pill.
the story of my life.
take a vote, the eyes have it.
but the knives have our back.
i dont even remember saying goodbye to you.
happiness is the sand in the sea. its just a percentage of a percentage inside a body of water,
life is just a crocodile with a ticking clock inside of it chasing captain hook.
just wanna dip my toe into death to see if its a warm bath.
anytime anything breaks me open i just spit out a fortune.
if it means anything i spend my time with a bunch of people who ignore the vibrant sky and just look for the pot of gold at the end.
addicted to addiction.
if i bashed your head in how good would the secrets be that poured out.
i feel like a penny turned up the wrong way.
put me in the bowl in front of the register anyway.
let me change someones day.

No comments: