Saturday, September 1, 2007

computer broke. back broke. love broke.
but the ship is gonna look pretty at the bottom of this sea.
my memory is a steel trap.
your face has been filed away- to be scrutinized later.
to be despised.
to be loved.
to be sought.
to be dreamt of.
i am the inside of "i dont care".
right in the middle.
staring at you.
i have you read before you even say your name.
except when im wrong
and my whole world tips on end.
"i loved everything about you that hurts".
everything i love about you is a mess- is the reason you cant get through your days.
in my head i smash mirrors and break palm readers' hands.
i am not a closer and never will be,i cant get my mind to shut off long enough to make moves.
i'd rather break you down.
i dread human contact but cant stand to be alone-two parts of me that are constantly at war with each other.
every single mirror is a trick mirror.
not just the funhouse ones. we see what we want.
i wish i could live a billion years just to evolve beyond love.
only the science of that doesnt really add up,and besides i am addicted to it.
i have put my belief in god in a sort of holding pattern-i close my eyes hard and want to believe. just because this can't be it.
but im not ready to commit.
keep flying.
one of these days were gonna run out of fuel.
the famous < the infamous.
i want to become better than i am.
i want cures instead of houses.
and hope instead of hype.
only its all so big that i dont even know where to start.
birth and death are just the bookends,no one explains how to find happiness in between.
my mood changes before i finish whole sentences. hence the fragments.
if anyone ever knew the whole truth im pretty sure they would lock me up and throw away the key.
i wish jimminy cricket was my best friend.
i think hed keep me on track.
it's no fun hating someone who hates themself so much more.
you're just an amateur.
you can't complain about your back and then jump off of high things.
well you can but then you just look silly.
my attention span, my temper, my faith and my height are all pretty much just short.
if i ever really had three wishes i am sure i'd waste them on ruining three peoples lives.
disappointing people is my thing baby,find a new gig,this town ain't big enough for the two of us.
i have a love/hate relationship with being forgotten.
i fall asleep on the keyboard all the time,i think it is of some comfort to me.

me=
who loves: you.
who gives: up.

No comments: