Monday, October 29, 2007

current occupation: selling fire in hell.

i am happy that you realize love still exists.
it is dark and needs to be dusted off.
maybe i am only happy in this realization in the early a.m.s in the neon lights off tokyo.
maybe i am not happy at all.
im not even too sure myself at times.
why would i ever want my moods to be stabilized.
sometimes you have to break a heart to unbreak your own.
i bleieve in falling in love midsleep.
i believe in dreaming about you on airplanes.
and yeah november spawned a monster, but so did whatever month wer'e in right now.
loving leap years cause with them ill be gone sooner.
if i had a penny to my name id throw it down a wishing well.
im best when im making things worse.
lets go out tonight and make some bad decisions.
i miss my friends. truly.
you got my voicemail
"leave a message im out..."
having the time of my life.
love.

No comments: