Wednesday, February 6, 2008

how ive been feeling is sunsets everywhere.
everything i write is just history from my perspective-a bit off of how it really went.
giving up from the heels of my shoes all the way to the beating in my chest.
"are you in or out?"
talk some sense into me
im reeling from the altitude and from not being able to get through.
the truth is strange and chaotic. nothing hurts quite like it.
but i am addicted to it.
"ive got a big big mess on my hands " (youll know what im talking about soon).
happy people find happiness in the gutter.
if you are unhappy it doesnt matter how many zeros are added to your bank account. you will find unhappiness.
i find that its alot easier to find faith than to lose it.
though there is always a singer, preacher or doctor who acts like they are the lost and found bin for faith.
when i think about you i want to be subtracted down to a particle that runs through your veins.
i want to run through your body.
sprint.
i want to make you dizzy.
i want to give you headaches.
i want to be a part of what you need to get by.
were just like a movie based on a book-almost. but not quite as good.
i feel shut out in the cold.
in my head only.
its dark and my eyes have not adjusted yet.
brand new girl, brand new year.
i want someone or something to believe in.

No comments: